Saturday, October 24, 2009

"Kelly gone Wild on Spring Break"

When Noreen invited me to write here, she made one limit. NO "Kelly gone wild on Spring Break" photos. While I absolutely hate to be in any photo, let alone be actually caught on camera during one of my wild moments, the minute I am told I can't do something....then I want to do it!

Maybe some of you are like that too. Maybe it is something left over from Great great great great (etc) grandma Eve. That temptation toward forbidden fruit. Or maybe just maybe it is really just my own heart that I have to corral here. :)

So although my (sinful) nature wants to rebel and post those pictures, I will bow to the superior wisdom of Noreen. So now y'all can thank Noreen for saving your eyes. :) hehe And I will thank her for putting limits on me for my own good.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that you're onboard! And glad to see that you're sticking to my advice -- I realize how tempted you must be to post those photos!
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete